We're Baillieston Credit Union and we're on your doorstep.
We're part of the community and offer that personal touch.
We deal with everyone as an individual and tailor our services to your precise needs.
We don't try and sell you anything. Many of our staff are volunteers and don't get a bonus for selling you a credit card. Our board are careful with your money and because of this we've grown over the years.
10 Reasons to Join The Credit Union
- We provide an easy way to save, from a little as £1 per month and these regular amounts soon build up.
- You can change the amount you save and withdraw money easily too
- Your savings are safe – Credit Unions are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, just like banks and building societies. Members’ savings are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
- Depending on reserves, shares (savings) are eligible for an annual dividend.
- As we are a ‘not for profit’ financial co-operative, our surplus profit is returned to members via the annual dividend.
- We are an ethical savings choice.
- We provide affordable loans for members at very competitive rates of interest.
- There are no extra hidden charges or fees on any transactions and no early settlement fees.
- Part of what makes the credit union unique is our free Life Savings and Loan Protection Insurance offered at no cost to members. Please ask one of our freindly advisors for more details.
- The credit union is owned by members and run for the benefit of members – so you share in our success.
Hi our issue with transactions showing on the app has now been resolved. If you are still not seeing up to date transactions can you you contact us on 0141 771 1771
Week commencing Monday 2nd July, Baillieston Credit Union will now be operating an appointment system for loans and loan top ups, new accounts.
To arrange appointments contact us on:
Telephone: 0141 771 1771
or through website: www.bailliestoncu.co.uk
|Monday||9.30am - 2.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am - 2.00pm|
9.30am - 2.00pm
|Friday||9.30am - 2.00pm|
|Saturday||9.30am - 11.30am|
Download our App